Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to WWW.JOLIEMINICOUTURE.COM
1. Operator: The site is operated by ATELIER AMADO S.A.S., a company legally constituted under the laws of the Republic of Colombia, identified with NIT 901084733-9 domiciled in Barranquilla, Colombia.
2. Content: All content that appears on the site, including, but not limited to, logos, icons, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and content is the property of ATELIER AMADO S.A.S.
3. Misuse: It is prohibited to use the site to send or transmit any user-generated content, which infringes or may infringe any intellectual property right of a third party or which is threatening, false, misleading, subversive, defamatory, invasive of the privacy, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory or unlawful, or that may constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that could otherwise give rise to civil liability or violate any law. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S may deny you access to the site at any time in its sole discretion, and this may include situations in which ATELIER AMADO S.A.S considers that your use of the site violates any of these Terms and Conditions and/or applicable laws. .
4. Warranties: The site and content are free and provided “as is” without any warranty. The information on the site is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S does not guarantee the use, validity, accuracy or reliability of the material on this site or any website linked to this site, or the results of its use or any other situation with respect to such material. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S warns its clients that the information on this website may contain errors or inaccuracies, and may not be complete or updated. Therefore, ATELIER AMADO S.A.S reserves the right to correct any error, omission or inaccuracy, change or update it at any time and without prior notice. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S cannot represent or guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of the content on the site in terms of accuracy, precision, suitability, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, etc.
5. Limitation of Liability: Your use of the Site is at your own risk. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S assumes no responsibility, including any liability for any damage or harm, including, but not limited to, loss of information or profits, existence of viruses, results of the use or inability to use the material on this site, opportunities for lost business, or any other damages, even if you have advised us of the possibility of such damages, or for any third party claims, except as expressly provided herein. Under the terms indicated here, ATELIER AMADO S.A.S does not assume any responsibility for the information provided on the page, including, but not limited to, that referring to products and/or services, notes of interest, opinions, practical advice and solution of problems. concerns. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S does not assume any responsibility for problems or for the inability to use the site, including but not limited to events such as server or connection problems, interruptions in your communication, technical problems.
6. Changes in terms: ATELIER AMADO S.A.S reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change, modify, add or eliminate part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check these terms periodically to inform yourself of any such changes. Your continued use of the Site after changes to these Terms and Conditions are posted will mean you accept those changes.
ATELIER AMADO S.A.S. is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information collected in connection with our website www.JOLIEMINICOUTURE.com.
This Policy applies to data collected by ATELIER AMADO S.A.S. through its website www.JOLIEMINICOUTURE.com and services that display these terms. It does not apply to those, services and products that are not displayed or linked to this Policy or that have their own privacy policies. This Policy describes the information we collect and how we use it. By visiting our website, you accept the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Website.
1. Personal information: It is possible that personal information may be collected from the relationship and interaction with ATELIER AMADO S.A.S, such as: name, address, email, social networks. Purchase information, linked to credit and debit card numbers, billing and shipping addresses. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S also collects population and demographic information, such as age ranges, preferences and interests in products. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S may request personal information from you when making a purchase, creating a user, or making use of our services, promotions, social networks, raffles, etc.
2. Use of information: We will use the information we have collected about you to provide you with a pleasant shopping experience, to process your orders and to communicate offers about our products and services. We will use your personal data for purposes related to your order; for example, to notify you of the status of your order or delivery. We may use your data for the purpose of evaluating your creditworthiness, for which we may use third parties. If you have provided us with your personal data in relation to a promotion, event, etc., we may send you emails and other messages related to the service you have requested. If you contact customer service, we will use your personal data (including your contact history) so that customer service can process your request and provide you with the best possible service. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback after a sale of a product or service. If you have given your consent to be contacted, we may contact you by regular mail, by email, by SMS, by telephone or any other electronic means for marketing and advertising purposes.
3. Disclosure of information: ATELIER AMADO S.A.S will treat your data confidentially. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law, your data will be disclosed to third parties. In case of transfer of information to service providers and data processors, they are contractually obliged to treat the information with the strictest confidentiality. Additionally, they are contractually prohibited from using the data in any way other than as required.
Shipping and Handling
Below you will find the shipping and handling policies for your order once it has been received:
1. Notification and confirmation: As soon as we have received your order, we will immediately send you a confirmation email to your designated email address. If you do not receive it, please email us proof of payment to email@example.comYou can also contact the customer service line in Colombia +57 301 5647411. In the event of any delay in processing, you will be notified by email.
2. Product availability: If an error occurs in our inventory system and we do not have the size or product requested, we will notify you by email. If as a result of this incident you request the total or partial cancellation of your order, we will carry out the refund within 7 business days after the date of purchase.
3. Shipping: National orders are sent through Fedex or Deprisa and international orders are sent with DHL, it will be sent the next business day after receiving your order. Once your package has been shipped, a unique tracking number will be sent to your designated email address. You can track your package by clicking the link provided in the email.
4. Delivery problems: If the carrier has not been able to deliver the package due to a change of address or lack of reception, a second delivery will be attempted and if it cannot be delivered, the package will return to our offices located in Barranquilla and shipping again must be assumed by the buyer.
5. Delivery times: All deliveries can be expected to arrive within 2 to 5 business days from the date of shipment. The time will depend on the destination city. To request Express shipping you can contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the customer service line +57 301 5647411
6. Shipping Costs: The value of shipments within the national territory will be assumed by Jolie Mini Couture, for international shipments we charge a standard shipping cost.
7. Taxes and duties*: As the recipient, you are responsible for all duties, customs taxes applicable to the country you are shipping to; Payment of these is necessary to clear your order from customs upon arrival.
*Applies to international shipments.
Returns and Exchanges
1. Time: You have 30 days from your purchase or invoice date to make an exchange or return. After this time has elapsed, said exchange or refund cannot be made.
3. Shipping costs: The customer must assume the shipping costs for the exchange or return, who will be directly in charge and under his/her responsibility of sending the product to our facilities. If it is a change, the customer assumes the cost of shipping and Jolie Mini Couture assumes the cost of shipping the new product.
4. Condition of the product: It is necessary for exchanges and returns that the products have not been used, that they are in perfect condition and that they retain the labels and the invoice.
It is very important to keep in mind that discounted products cannot be exchanged or returned.
5. Availability: If the product for which you want to make the exchange, either by size or by reference, and is not in inventory, we will proceed to grant the customer a coupon for the net value of the product(s), not including the value of transportation. All exchanges are sent back once the exchanged product is at the JOLIE MINI COUTURE facilities within 1 - 5 business days. We only authorize changes to purchases made through the website www.jolieminicouture.com. or in our official store. We do not accept and authorize exchanges for purchases made through other distributors. In that case we recommend contacting the distributor or store directly. The expenses generated as a result of the changes are not assumed by JOLIE MINI COUTURE.
6. Money back: The price recognized when making the exchange is the same as the value paid at the time of purchase. No adjustments will be made to prices in the event that a product becomes discounted.
7. Guarantees: If the user receives the defective or damaged product, JOLIE MINI COUTURE is responsible for the relevant exchange and shipping costs, as long as the request is made within 30 calendar days from the purchase or generation of the invoice. For any guarantee, the product enters a review process by our quality department. If it is proven that it is a manufacturing error, we will proceed to return the product with the same reference as long as it is available. If the product is out of stock for any reason, we will issue a coupon for the net value of the product to be exchanged for any other product on the website. This review may take up to 15 business days from the request.