Welcome to WWW.JOLIEMINICOUTURE.COM
1. Operator: The site is operated by ATELIER AMADO S.A.S., a company legally constitute d under the laws of the Republic of Colombia, identified with NIT 901084733-9 domiciled in Barranquilla, Colombia.
2. Content: All the content that appears on the site, including, but not limited to, logos, icons, text, graphics, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and content is property of ATELIER AMADO S.A.S.
3. Incorrect use: It is forbidden to use the site to send or transmit any user - generated content that infringes or may infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party or that is threa tening, false, misleading, subversive, defamatory, invasive of the privacy, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory or illegal, or that may constitute or incite conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, violate the rights of any of the pa rties or that may otherwise give rise to civil liability or violate any law. ATELIER AMADO SAS may deny you access to the site at any time at its sole discretion, and this could include situations in which ATELIER AMADO SAS considers that your use of the s ite violates any of these Terms and Conditions and / or applicable laws.
4. Warranties: The site and content are free and are provided "as is" without any warranty. The information on the site is for general information purposes only and does not constitute any advice. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S does not guarantee the use, validity, precision or reliability of the material on this site or any website linked to this site, or the results of its use or any other situation with respect to said material. ATELIER AMADO S. A.S warns its customers that the information on this website may contain errors or inaccuracies, not be complete or updated. Therefore, ATELIER AMADO S.A.S reserves the right to correct any error, omission or inaccuracy, change or update it at any time and without prior notice. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S cannot declare or guarantee that the website is not interrupted or free of errors. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S does not offer guarantees or statements regarding the use of the content on the site in terms of accuracy, precision, suitability, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, etc.
5. Limitation of Liability: Your use of the Site is at your own risk. ATELIER AMADO SAS does not assume any responsibility, including any liability for any damage or loss, including, but not limi ted to, loss of information or utilities, existence of viruses, results of use or inability to use the material on this site, opportunities for lost business, or any other damage, even if the user has advised us about the possibility of such damages, or fo r any third party claims, except as expressly stipulated herein. Under the terms indicated herein, ATELIER AMADO SAS does not assume any responsibility for the information provided on the page, including, but not limited to, the reference to products and / or services, notes of interest, opinions, practical advice and solution of concerns. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S assumes no responsibility for problems or the inability to use the site, including but not limited to events such as problems with the server or connection, interruptions in its communication, technical problems.
6. Changes in the terms: ATELIER AMADO S.A.S reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change, modify, add or delete at any time part of those Terms and Conditions. Check these terms periodic ally to be informed of such changes. If you continue to use the Site after the changes to these Terms and Conditions have been published, it will mean that you accept those changes.
ATELIER AMADO S.A.S. is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information collected in connection with our website www.JOLIEMINICOUTURE.com.
This Policy applies to data collected by ATELIER AMADO S.A.S. through its website www.JOLIEMINICOUTURE.com and services that show these terms. It does not apply to those, services and products that are not shown or linked to this Policy or that have their own privacy policies. This Policy describes the information we collect and how we use it. By visiting our website, you accept the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the website.
1. Personal information: It is possible that from the relationship and interaction with ATELIER AMA DO S.A.S, personal information is collected, such as: name, address, email, social networks. Purchase information, linked to the number of credit and debit cards, billing and shipping address. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S also collects population and demographic in formation, such as age ranges, preferences and interests in products. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S may request personal information at the time of making a purchase, creating a user, or using our services, promotions, social networks, sweepstakes, etc.
2. Use of info rmation: We will use the information we have collected about you to provide you with a pleasant shopping experience, to process your orders and to communicate offers about our products and services. We will use your personal data for purposes related to yo ur order; For example, to notify you of the status of your order or delivery. We may use your data in order to assess your creditworthiness, for which we may use third parties. If you have provided us with your personal information in relation to a promoti on, event, etc., we may send you e-mails and other messages related to the service you have requested. If you contact customer service, we will use your personal data (including your contact history) so that customer service can process your request and pr ovide the best possible service. We may also contact you to ask for your opinion after a sale of a product or service. If you have given your consent to be contacted, we may contact you by regular mail, by email, by SMS, by phone or any other electronic me ans for marketing and advertising purposes.
3. Disclosure of information: ATELIER AMADO S.A.S will treat your data confidentially. ATELIER AMADO S.A.S will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law, your data will be disclosed to third parties. In case of transfer of information to service providers and data processors, they are contractually obliged to treat the information with the strictest confidentiality. In addition, they are contractually prohibited from using the data in any way other th an that required.
Below you will find the shipping and handling policies for your order once it has been received:
1. Notification and confirmation: As soon as we have received your order, we will immediately send a confirmation email to your designated email address. If you do not receive it, send us an email with the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also contact the customer ser vice line in Colombia +57 301 5647411. In case of any delay in processing, you will be notified by email.
2. Product availability: If there is an error in our inventory system and we do not have the size or product requested we will notify you by email, if as a result of this incident you request the total or partial cancellation of your order, we will make the refund within 7 business days after the date of purchase.
3. Shipping: We ship national orders through Fedex or Deprisa and international orders ship with DHL, it will be shipped the next business day after receiving your order. Once your package has been shipped, a unique tracking number will be sent to your designated email address. You can track your package by clicking on the link provided in the email.
4. Delivery problems: If the carrier has not been able to deliver the package due to a change of address or due to lack of reception, a second delivery will be made and if it cannot be delivered, the package will return to our offices located in Barranquilla and shipping again must be assumed by the buyer.
5. Delivery times: All deliveries can be expected to arrive within 2 to 5 business days from the date of shipment. The time will depend on the destination city. For express delivery request you can contact us at email@example.com or the customer service line +57 301 5647411.
6. Shipping Costs: The value of shipments within the national territory will be assumed by Jolie Mini Couture, for international shipments we charge a standard shipping cost.
Taxes and obligations*: As a recipient, you are responsible for all tariffs, customs taxes corresponding to the country to which you are sending; Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs upon arrival.
* Applies for international shipments only.
1. Time: You have 30 days from your purchase or date of your invoice to make a change or return. After meeting this time, you cannot make such change or return.
2. Procedure: For changes or returns You must contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone +57 301 5647411 to explain the procedure.
3. Shipping costs: The customer must bear the shipping costs for the exchange or return, who will be responsible directl y and under his responsibility to send the product to our facilities. If it is a change, the customer assumes the cost of shipping and Jolie Mini Couture assumes the cost of shipping the new product.
4. State of the product: It is necessary for changes a nd returns that the products have not been used, that are in perfect condition and that retain the labels and the invoice. It is very important to keep in mind that products with discounts do not have changes or returns.
5. Availability: If the product f or which you want to make the change, either by size or by reference, and is not in inventory, we will proceed to grant the customer a coupon for the net value of the product (s), not including the value of transport. All changes are sent back once the pro duct in exchange is in the facilities of JOLIE MINI COUTURE within 1 - 5 business days. We only authorize changes to purchases made through the website www.jolieminicouture.com. Or in our official store. We do not accept and authorize changes for purchases m ade through other distributors. In that case we recommend contacting the distributor or store directly. The expenses generated by the exchange are not assumed by JOLIE MINI COUTURE.
6. Money back: The price that is recognized when making the change is th e same as the value paid at the time of purchase. No price adjustments will be made in the event that any product is discounted.
7. Guarantees: If the user receives the defective or damaged product, JOLIE MINI COUTURE is responsible for the relevant exchange and shipping costs, as long as the request is made during the 30 calendar days counted from the purchase or generation of the invoice. For all guarantees, the product enters a review process by our quality department. If it is verified that it is a factory error, we will proceed to return the product by the same reference as long as it is available. If the product for any reason is out of stock, we will issue a coupon for the net value of the product to be exchanged for any other product within the web site. This review may take up to 15 business days from the request.